- Serves 4
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 45 minutes
For the roast carrots and aubergine
- 600g carrots, chopped
- 1 aubergine, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp harissa paste
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch sea salt flakes
- Black pepper
For the salad
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 1 jar roasted peppers, chopped
- 200g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped finely
- Coriander and mint, shredded
- Handful olives, halved
- 3 tbsp mix of sunflower seeds, pistachios and pine nuts
To roast the veg
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Add the sliced carrots and aubergine to a large pan and toss in the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast for approx. 30-45 minutes or until the veg is cooked.
- Allow to cool and reserve 3/4 of the roast carrots.
To make the dressing
- Add all the ingredients to a jar and mix to combine.
To make the dip
- Add half the dressing along with the reserved carrots to a food processor and blitz to combine.
- Add more water if needed to create a smooth and creamy dip.
- Spoon into your Chilly’s food pot.
To make the salad
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Dress with the remaining dressing.
- Top with the toasted nuts and seeds
Spoon into your Chilly’s food pot and enjoy!