- Serves 2
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 8 minutes
- 2 tbsp nori flakes, or 1 full sheet blitzed finely
- 3 spring onions, sliced finely
- 1 tin chickpeas, drained & patted dry
- 1 tbsp malt vinegar
- Pinch sea salt & cracked black pepper
- 3 tbsp vegan mayonnaise, optional
- 1 cup/120g cucumber, deseeded & cubed
- 8 olives, halved
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- Zest & juice of half a lemon
- 2 cups/400g cooked pasta, I used conchiglie rigate shells
- 2 tomatoes, sliced finely
- Handful fresh herbs, such as basil or oregano
- Add the chickpeas to a mixing bowl then using a fork or an old fashioned masher, crush the chickpeas lightly, just so they break up slightly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Serve the pasta salad on top of the sliced tomato and garnish with herbs.
- The salad will keep fresh for up to 3 days stored in your Chilly’s food pot in the refrigerator.